Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sleep Deprivation

I went to bed early again last night because I was rather tired. I actually was in bed right after 9 I think it was. Well, I slept like a big old baby all night. I woke up about 12:30 and I was laying at the foot of the bed. I don't know how that happened, lol. I then woke up again at 2:30 and have not been back to sleep yet. I have had a lot of life type stuff on my mind here lately so I just worshipped a little while, right where I was. I then read the Bible, cleaned my place, read a nonfiction book that I am reading. It was very good. Now I am about dead - tired. Thankfully tomorrow is Friday. I think tonight I will pick something up for my dinner even though I have some food in the fridge marinating. I don't know I will have to think of that on the ride home - hmmmm to order take out or cook in. I am tired, but the oven can do all the work in honesty. I don't know. I look forward to the weekend. I plan to read some more and rest a little if I can. I wish I could afford to take Monday off, but we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment