Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Better Day

I woke up a little tired today. I was in bed earlier this morning pondering about the things I have to do today and a flood of worries overcame me before I even put feet on the floor. I just prayed and asked God to be with me as I go on my journey's way and immediately felt peace. I am getting older. I approach my 33rd birthday in a matter of days and I actually feel like an adult now. It is like all the things that have caused the numerous grays to flood my head were so petty. I mean over the course of my life, I have worried myself sick about things. But God. The night sky is pictured above a cross on Leeberg hill in Grossmugl some 30 km north of Vienna, August 12, 2010. This picture was taken using a long exposure. REUTERS/Lisi Niesner (AUSTRIA - Tags: ENVIRONMENT SCI TECH)That is all I needed at the time and even now, I realize what He has done. I know things will come along in my life that just seem to have no answer. I realize although that we serve a good God and He has all power in His hands. I will be okay, you will be okay and we all will be okay. With that being said, I think what do I have to worry about. I need to do what I can do and not worry about any of the rest. All things work together for the good of those who love the Lord, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment