Wednesday, August 4, 2010

She Say She Tired Boss!

I woke up fairly early this morning. I was ready to take on the world, but before I knew it, I was back asleep. Wow! What happened? I went to bed around 10ish. I woke up around 5ish and was like I said back asleep within minutes. Typically, I get up and plunder in stuff making myself feel that I have accomplished something before work. Well, today it didn't happen. As a matter of fact, I was almost late leaving the house. I am just plum tired and it comes with the territory. I almost turned around and called in to work to use a sick day all to go back home. I made it, but boy oh boy. My bed is calling my name. The fact that a spider was sitting on my bed kind of takes away the thrill of using a half day to head back home. It has been gotten rid of, but still. Just hope the strength comes from up high to get me through the rest of the week and hopefully to a relaxing weekend. Sidenote - What can I do to get rid of the never ending spider population at my place?

No comments:

Post a Comment