Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Feel Good

Good morning! It is a fabulous Tuesday and I feel pretty good. I was able to do my research yesterday on several different schools. I was also able to get my resume submitted for a couple of part time jobs. Hopefully, I will start to hear from them. My coworker just informed me of a job for a freelance typist. That would be wonderful because I could do that from home. On the school front, I have to get real with myself and decide what area I want to go in. I already have two degrees and I don't want to add another one without careful consideration. I have a few more hours left on the completion of my master's in cousenling, but the school that I was attending brought questions of the quality of the education I was receiving so I withdrew. A few months after withdrawing, one of the professors (one of my professors) was caught in yet another child molestation case. He had charges in another state before moving to our state and starting to teach! Wow!!! That told me the school didn't do a thorough background check. I don't know if I want to take those credits to another school's cousenling/social work program or not. These are just some thoughts that I am pondering. One of my favorite quotes has always been the one about if you want something new, you have to do something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment