Monday, August 16, 2010

Life Choices

Here it is Monday again. I am contemplating things that I can do to make my life better. I wonder about a lot of things, but the most important things center around family. I worry and care about my mom, dad, brother, husband, son, and inlaws as well as my other relatives. I also worry about what my own personal future holds. I guess I shouldn't use the word word - so I will say care. There has got to be a better way and this week I began another new quest. A quest to get me there - wherever there is! I just know that there is so much to my life than what I am giving so I am going to seek inwardly to find that place and develop it for myself.

The question is how can I make life better for me and therefore for them.

This week I will pursue -

1. Further education
2. Part time job or volunteer opportunities
3. Physical fitness

I could go on with more, but I think it best to start with those 3. I hope this blog serves as a reminder to focus on and finish those areas to completion with plans. We will see what they force me to do.

Today when I get home, I will begin my search online for the education, work and volunteer aspect of this all. Physical fitness actually began this morning as I walked around the track at the high school across the street from my complex.

Let's see what tomorrow brings!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your plan. It sounds fantastic! Imagine the possibilities...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Webster! I have always believed in the possiblities education can bring on so many different levels.

    ReplyDelete