Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's My Motivation

 Good morning! I have added a daily calendar reminder to blog for a few minutes each morning. I also have added a reminder to go walking for 30 minutes and to spend time praying each morning. I have long ago started the reminders and every single day I find myself dismissing them to never be accomplished. It is so hard to find time to do those type things, but it is so not hard to get caught up in "The King of Queens" or "The Voice" on television. I always seem to feel a bit better after I blog and after I walk. You would think I would do more of both. Where are my priorities, right? I am making it a priority starting tomorrow morning to get up a little earlier to do those things. It is not cold for January here so you would think I would be really enjoying the outdoors. I need your some so please hold me accountable! Ask me how it's going! I also have been meaning to join my local YMCA. It is only minutes away from my job. I could easily work and then get off and go workout for at least 30 minutes. Right? Right? Ok so I am going to get up early enough tomorrow morning to write, walk and spend time with God and then make it to the YMCA to joing. That's the plan. I'll let you know how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment