Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This Cold!!!

I have a head cold. It started late Sunday evening. I went to bed totally fine except for a few sniffles and woke up as if a Mack truck had hit me. I still made it to work and worked my full eight hours. The same thing this morning. It's as if I stood in front of that same Mack truck in the wee hours of the morning and waved it to come on and hit me. It's amazing to me how I used to be able to do almost anything through a simple head cold. I mean what was a little congestion! Now I realize the cog fog worsens whenever I am being attacked by a cold and also that my entire body seems weaker. I try to stay away from colds and any kind of sickness really, but it never fails. It could be worse I guess. I could be coughing and feeling achy too while enduring a relapse so I am not complaining - just making an observation of how a simple cold turns things around for me now. Is it just me or do you feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment