Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thoughts and Considerations!

I've been thinking a lot lately. I had reached a place where I'd nearly given up. I thank God for my blogger friends! Just from reading various posts, praying of course and writing, I've come to the conclusion that I can prevail. My body is tired and my brain seems fried, but I's still trying. My husband told me it won't be until I have to be hospitalized for weeks and am immobile before I decide to sit down. I responded by saying thank you. This upset him because he felt that I needed to look at what I go through and how I live daily and see that perhaps I do need to make a change. Well, sorry babe! I'm just not ready. I'm thankful to have a doctor who sees the reality of Multiple Sclerosis as well as cares enough to give me her honest position. It's just not time!



Right now, today, this very minute my decision is to keep moving. I pray for wisdom and guidance along the way. You can pray for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment