Friday, October 5, 2012

She lives!

       Good morning everyone! I am alive and doing well. There's been a whole lot going on in the last few months. I said I'd better get back to blogging in search of some much needed sanity. It provided such a great relief for me. How could I be gone so long. It was sometime in April that I last posted anything? Anyway, I am back now. I've had some ups and downs with my health over the last few months. I'm up now and thankful to God for that. I'm still working. My family welcomed the addition of a sweet little girl who's guardian died of cancer. We've endured losing her to her biological mom who is a crack addict and only looking to receive the benefit from Social Security that the little girl was receiving. DSS is working to get her back to our home. This process has definitely taught me something about time. I used to complain about not having enough time. I learned that we make time for things that are important to us. That revelation has enabled me to look at things differently. I'm glad to be back and sorry for the long delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment