Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Fine!

I know you're going to think I'm a bit loony, but this past weekend I came to a huge revelation. All day Saturday I really buckled down and got done things that needed to and a few that didn't. I was proud of myself. I even got up early and went to the YMCA where I had a good workout for my normal. On Sunday I was ready to start part 2 of the big to do about everything around the house. Well, guess what! I realized, it didn't really matter!!! That was huge. Overall our home was clean and peaceful, food was cooked and all was fine.I realized that what hadn't been done would either be there when I got back to it or some of my other family members would take care of it. So on Sunday, I jumped in bed and watched old DVRed recordings. When I was done with that, I went to Netflix and I capped my day off by reading some Deepak Chopra!!! I don't think I've ever had as relaxing a Sunday as I did yesterday. As I got ready for work this morning, I realized that all was fine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment