Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Midweek Blues

I am so tired, I could sleep until Monday it seems if I were to go right now. I am okay although. My heart misses my daddy like crazy, but again I know he is in a better place so because of that I still am able to find peace. I know when I get home tonight, I won't be doing a whole lot of anything. I know today is Wednesday, but yesterday felt like it ought to have been Friday. I don't know what it is. I have not been doing anything out of the ordinary. I know what MS fatigue is all about, but still normally there is some event or action on my part that brings about the fatigue. I guess perhaps mental exertion could have some role in all of this. Either way, I hope tomorrow is a more energy filled day. I guess we will see.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss.

    I would be that the grieving and stress of all you have been through has worn you out... rest, and then rest some more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sherri. I think you were right. I got some much needed rest and started to feel better.

    ReplyDelete