Thursday, October 14, 2010

One of Those Days

I don't know if it is me or if everyone around me is going through some kind of PMS or if they had a cranky pill this morning or what. I know as women we have our moments, but here at work today I am having to stop and pause, regain my composure and keep moving. One coworker has shown me a side of her over the past couple of years that makes me want to really just not even talk to her. Some days with her are better than the others so I deal with her accordingly. Another one is of the menopause age and although she is on hormone medication has her days too. It is really bad today with everyone it seems which makes me question whether it is me. I don't claim to be perfect, but wow!  I am a very calm, mild mannered person so when this happens it takes me aback. It seems since my MS diagnosis, I am not able to handle things of this sort as well as I used to. I don't know if it has nothing to do with the MS or just that I have gotten older and have no time for the nonsense, but whatever it is it is really taking the God in me to sit down and remember to love everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment