Thursday, March 31, 2011

Irregularity is not my friend

I'm at an eye doctor's appt. and it is one in which both my husband and I are scheduled for the same time. I typically have appointments alone. This wasn't a good plan. Don't like sharing the doctor. At least not in same time frame. Then there was last night. I was awakened at 3am by a family friend who was intoxicated. Terrible start to my day. I went back to sleep around 6 and had to get up at 6:35 to turn my alarm off and snooze for ten more minutes. Although in an average person's mind, this doesn't sound like anything to write home to ma about, it was about enough for me to go crazy!!!! I seldom find a reason to step outside of the box and most days I justcwant to tape the box up!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment