Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New beginnings

Today is December 30, 2009. Just two more days to a new year. I am feeling better from the exacerbation I have been going through. It is funny because as soon as I think I am doing okay, then boom. I will be glad when I am doing better this time. I am thankful that I serve a forgiving God who wants me to be happy and healthy. This year has been filled with turmoil from health, to relationship stuff, to work stuff, to family stuff - you name it and it happened. I think this year made me stronger and I am happy about it. I guess it took me going through this to be so happy about the new year 2010 approaching. God is good and I am thankful for my family and few friends who have kept me sane during this year. I honestly thought things could not get any worse sometimes and they did. So I look to the hills from which cometh my help and embrace the possibilities of better times!

No comments:

Post a Comment