Sunday, October 19, 2014

Would It Be Easier If My Disease Was Called Something Else!

          I am a little perturbed at the fact that when I say I have Multiple Sclerosis amongst people who actually know what it is that I am looked at like I just said I have a simple cold. It seems to me that people don't take MS seriously. I know that they don't know what it is like living with this dreaded disease day in and day out, but my goodness.
I won't just go take a nap, wake up and it will all be over. This is a serious and chronic illness. I can't take my shot and then jump up and carry on as normal. It's not that easy although, I wish it were. I need a t-shirt in which it lists all 11 medications that I take every day just to be able to make it through most days, it needs to have my latest MRI images on it that show the multiple lesions on my brain and I need the doctor note in which the doctor prescribed a dose of do whatever you want to do to be happy because this disease will destroy your happiness at times. Ok. I'm better now!

         So do you think the reason people don't take MS seriously could be in the name? What if it were called Multiple Brain Sclerosis!!! That would do it I think. It sounds scarier anyway.

Image via Pinterest via Yvonne Doggett via www.nationalledger.com

1 comment:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    Parkinson's disease
    External infection
    Als
    multiple sclerosis disease
    Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    ReplyDelete