Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Vision Cloudiness

I'm writing today because I just want to get some things out. I journal write, but there's something about getting the words out on my laptop. So here goes.

I'm struggling a bit with what to do at this point in my life. I've been told by my doctor to go stop working for pupose of getting Social Security Disability. I desperately want to continue to work, but realize there are true limitations that are caused by my health. I've evaluated my household income and feel that we will be okay while awaiting SSA's determination. Just ok although. Not great or even a little bit better than ok. I would have to decrease some of the things in my life and I know things have no true value when considering peace of mind. Right now, I just don't know what to do!



I'm praying and waiting on a word from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment