Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holidays 2010

I said before I even started to type that this would not be an entry in which I complained. I am thankful to be alive and healthy enough to still be functioning. Christmas 2010 was pretty good. I didn't get the chance to go home to see my mom because I am dead smack in what I hope is the end or at least the middle of a relapse. I am having problems with the left side of my face. I guess that makes sense because the lesions on my brain from MS are in the right temporal lobe region. I am well so I am ok. I just wish that these relapses would be nonexistant. I guess I could increase the chances of them being so by taking my Betaseron shot as I am supposed to and not when I feel like I need to. I simply hate that they make me feel, act and just plain make me dumb. I have asked others whether or not their MS drug of choice "dumbs them down" and a couple of people have agreed. I thank God for the wisdom he has given me. I hate being a complete idiot in regards to something that I know a great deal about just because I am preventing a relapse. Call me crazy or whatever you want to, it just doesn't make me feel very good. I look forward to the New Year. I don't think I am going to make any grand New Year's Resolutions. I may, but I may not. Thankfully, I don't have any school work as we have three weeks off before the new semester starts. Considering that I am at work and the fact that I left some of my brain at home still in bed this morning I will end here. I just wish I was a millionaire sometimes and work wouldn't be as important to me nor would the fear of waiting for social security to tell me whether or not I am going to be able to pay my bills and continue to live without having to go on government assistance as I await a determination of whether they feel I am eligible to not work anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment